Skip to main content
How to install tbsdtv 6909se on Ubuntu 20.04
- lspci -vvv | grep 6909
- mkdir tbsdriver
- apt-get install git
- git clone https://github.com/tbsdtv/media_build.git
- git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media.git -b latest ./media
- cd media_build
- apt install make
- sudo apt-get install patchutils
- make dir DIR=../media
- make distclean
- apt install gcc
- sudo apt-get install libproc-processtable-perl
- make -j4
- make install
- wget http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/document/linux/tbs-tuner-firmwares_v1.0.tar.bz2
- tar jxvf tbs-tuner-firmwares_v1.0.tar.bz2 -C /lib/firmware/
- reboot
- dmesg | grep frontend
Is it alright to put part of this on my website if I post a reference to this web page?
ReplyDeleteLocal IT Consultant | Refreshing Technology
ReplyDeleteFree Download PUBG
es realmente relevante. Gracias por su trabajo duro.
ReplyDeleteHey mate, greetings from Down Under !
Another excellent article! Thank you!
Web Design and Development
issue? Anyone who can assist kindly reply. Thnx
ReplyDeleteI used to think I had it bad because I had no , then I met a man with no.
RCG ONLINE STORE